Discounted Spring Fling Rates. Find out more…
For Fall Fling rates click here… Fall Fling Rates.
Check our map to see the campground layout and facilities.
There is a two (2) night minimum for reservations. Call 508-746-3548 to make your vacation reservations today! Or click on the Book Your Site button below.
Now accepting reservations for the 2015 Season. Please visit our Secure Reservation System today to book your next Pinewood Vacation.
Before making reservations, please review the following:
- Check-in : 1:00 pm / Check-out: 11 am
- Quiet time: 10:00 pm to 7:00 am
- One Family per site
- Fires Out by midnight
- 2 Dogs per site – see Pet Policy.
- All Visitors must register at office – see Guest Rates
- No golf carts or unregistered vehicles.
- Gate closes at midnight. Check with office for late night access. Gate opens at 8:00 AM. Gate closes at 10:00PM weeknights off-peak.
- All parents are responsible for the safety and behavior of their children.
- All children are to be on their own site by 11:00 PM.
- Showers are metered (and require quarters).
- Honey Wagon service is scheduled twice weekly. Additional fee for special trips.
- Dumping station free for registered campers only.
- Rental Equipment requires deposits.
- Reservations require a deposit equal to 50% of stay, except during peak periods.
- Campsite deposits are refunded with a two week notice only. A service charge will apply.
- Cabin rentals require payment in full.
- Cabin rental deposits are non-refundable.
- We will do our best to honor specific site requests, but we cannot guarantee your choice.
- If you are bringing a pet please review our Pet Policy.
- No golf carts or unregistered vehicles.
We are pleased to be welcoming pets of our camping friends at Pinewood. Please be advised that the pet owner assumes complete liability for their animals while on the premises. For the safety of all of our campers, please review and abide by the following policies:
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to any pet.
- No more than 2 pets per site.
- Pets are $5.00 per pet per night.
- Pets must be on a short leash at all times.
- Pets must never be left unattended.
- Certain designated areas will be set aside for walking your pet.
- No pets allowed in or around the Lodge, Rest Rooms, Playgrounds, Swimming, Beach or Boating Areas. No pets in rental units.
- Please pick up after your pet. Doggie stations are located near Deer Park and the Connie Circle area.
- All pets must have proper papers and proof of vaccinations to be presented to the campground staff when requested.
- Guests of campers are not permitted to bring pets.
- Children shall not be allowed to walk pets.
- If your pet is not following these rules or is creating a disturbance(barking), you will be asked to remove the pet from the premises. If the owner will not comply, the camping party will be ejected from the park.
- Breed restrictions: Pit Bulls, Rottweiler, Wolf Hybrids, Huskies, Malamutes, Chows, Great Danes, German Shepherds, Dobermans, Akitas, Terriers, Dalmatians and Airedales.
- No exotics.
- Check-In: After 1:00 PM
- Check-Out: 11:00 AM
- Quiet Hours: 10:00 PM – 7:00 AM
- One family per site.
- Fires should be dwindling by 11:00 PM. All fires out at midnight.
- Everyone must be in their campers or tents by midnight.
- Visitors must register at the office, pay the applicable fee, and leave by 9:00 PM. Violators will be prosecuted for trespassing and theft of service.
- One car per site. Use the parking areas for extra cars.
- No children under 10 in the restrooms without an adult.
- No smoking in the restrooms.
- No swimming or boating after dark.
- No fishing in the swimming area.
- No unregistered motor vehicles driven in the park.
- Do not cut trees or damage any natural feature.
- Do not feed any wild animals or birds.
Emergency = 911. Please report any emergency or annoyance to the office: 508-746-3548.
All rules are for your benefit and protection and are strictly enforced. Any person(s) not abiding by these rules will be asked to leave and no refund will be issued.
All rates are subject to change without notice.
Please call for more information.